Monday 17 November 2014

Welcome to my blog!

So you found the blog I set up for my English course at the University of Graz. I am currently studying English and French at the department of translation and this blog is one of the projects we're going to do. Maybe you've already seen a blog of one the other students – there's a few of them floating around here!

As for my posts, there's going to be a few posts I will be required to do, but otherwise I'm free to blog about whatever I want. So maybe I'll share a recipe with you or I'll recommend a book or its something completely different. We'll see but I hope you'll enjoy it!

Also, if you wondered where my blog name came from: it was named after a song by Californian Indie artist Jhameel. It was the first song I heart by him and I fell in love with it immediately-I still am. Check it out below if you want to!



No comments:

Post a Comment